Anupama Mazumder's Reviews > The 3 Mistakes of My Life

The 3 Mistakes of My Life by Chetan Bhagat

Dec 05, 08

Recommended for: all
Read in July, 2008

I have just finished reading the book, and am still overwhelmed by it. I love Chetan Bhagat's ability to connect with his reader, his simple language flow just grips you... yeah, there sure are some limitations, but highly ignorable. I found his choice of women to be of just one type... the "sweet, simple and pretty, salwar kameez clad" kinds.. Neha of Five Point Someone and Vidya of this book are exactly similar. The hero is always in a group of 3 friends... the thinking pattern somehow remains the same.

One more point I would like to add. The mistakes the narrator talks about are not really such big ones. Anyone would act the same way he did in his situation. I could sympathize with the character fully.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The 3 Mistakes of My Life.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Abhik well, good for you, i found it a really really depressing story ! thank the ods that i already have enough nasty stuff in my life and i dont need anymore from this book

Anupama Mazumder Abhik, its a light book and makes you ponder whether what is troubling you in life is really that big, afterall. Turnaround, and enjoy life. Cheers.

message 3: by Censored (new) - added it