Onna's Reviews > Every You, Every Me

Every You, Every Me by David Levithan

Jan 16, 12

Read in January, 2012

** spoiler alert ** Read this in one sitting! It was so many emotions I can't begin to describe it! Okay for starters I thought the main character was a girl until half way through. The picture looks like a girl! Then someone finally said "he" and I felt like an idiot. That's not the point of the review. I just wanted y'all to know Evan is a boy and not girl, because I'm sure I'm not the only one who was confused. Maybe I am. lol!

The book starts to get really good on picture three. Then the email. Then they go to her old room. DRAMA! I was flipping pages scared to see what picture was next towards the end.

David Levithan has really outdone himself this time. It's a great idea. The pictures are a bit creepy I admit, towards the end. I think that was because for the longest we had no idea who was taking them. Then we find out and it's so all over the place for feelings.

I literally put the book down when I was down and stood up saying "WHAT WAS THAT!" over and over. I tweeted it was the Inception of books. I think it is. A total mind trip. I felt Evan's pain! It just makes me want to scream thinking about the ending. If they can make this into a movie, I suggest they should.

Read it! Read ALL of his books. Because this book is awesome. I'm so happy I kicked off my new year reading one of his new books.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Every You, Every Me.