Paige's Reviews > Wanted: Undead or Alive

Wanted by Kerrelyn Sparks

Apr 03, 12

bookshelves: i-own, 2012-books
Read from April 01 to 03, 2012

Okay, so I’ll admit that I went into WANTED:UNDEAD OR ALIVE with a negative outlook. Phineas has never interested me in the previous books and I just didn’t see how I could enjoy an book about him.

I was pleasantly surprised to discover Phineas had a great story to tell that, for me, explained some of his behaviors and gave me a better understanding of him. Since it’s been a few days since I finished it, I’ll have to leave a generic review.

Phineas McKinney is thrown together with werewolf princess, Brynley Jones when they get a lead on Corky in the woods near her father’s pack and her old home. It’s no secret that Brynley hates vampires and she and Phineas are constantly bickering and name calling each other, which later turns to flirting.

While together, they learn more about each other and notice how much they have in common from their past, yet fight their feelings because of their differences.

When she’s taken and within days of being forced into marriage, Phineas and the gang hope to not only get her back, but take down Corky in the process. It’s not an easy battle and when Phineas is bitten by a werewolf, the next few days are in and out for him.

Now, he’s half vampire and half werewolf and married to the werewolf princess whose back on her father’s good side and welcomes him into her new vampire family.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Wanted.

04/01/2012