Christina's Reviews > Taking Chances

Taking Chances by Loni Flowers

Jan 15, 2012

bookshelves: ebook, own-ebook, need-reviewed, autographed
Read from May 16 to 17, 2012

This was such a precious story! I loved every minute I spent with the characters, their journey, and the chances they took. It made me laugh and it made me cry, several times. Loni Flowers did a remarkable job on this debut novel and I look forward to reading more for her in the future! Full Review Coming Soon!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Taking Chances.

Quotes Christina Liked

Loni Flowers
“...you are the best part of me. Everything good that has come into my life only came after I met you. I love you with all I am.”
tags: clair

Loni Flowers
“I don’t need a big house to raise a family, I only need you.”
Alex smiled, kissing her on the forehead. “Well, why didn’t you tell me that to start with? We could have saved a lot of money,” he teased.”
tags: alex, clair

Loni Flowers
“Sometimes the smallest decisions reap the biggest rewards… and you were the best decision I ever made.”
tags: alex

Loni Flowers
“What Alex was able to do to her, the way he made her feel was unlike anything she'd ever experienced before and she knew she'd never be able to get enough of him. He was her drug, her high, and she was addicted without any desire to find a cure.”

Loni Flowers
“They did have that connection, and when he was with Clair, it just felt right. As if she were the missing piece to his broken life.”

05/17/2012