Veronica / V's Reviews > By His Rules

By His Rules by J.A. Rock

Mar 04, 12

bookshelves: i-need-to-have-balls-to-read-this, bdsm
Read on January 23, 2012

Sometimes I like to challenge myself with stories that I don't usually read.

The beginning of this book was a real challenge, Scott, the Dom, was the most horrible human being, a sadist who loves to inflict pain on his sub, leaving him bloody and bruised.
Some of the abuse was too much for me and I had to skip pages.
I don't know much about this practice, but I'm quite sure BDSM is not about making your Sub suffer, and Scott was just a sadistic prick.

Keaton in the other hand, was the most adorable, charming Dom, who was into domestic discipline.

When the book reached Keatons story, it was such a relief and I started to enjoy the book a lot more.

The domestic discipline didn't sound too bad for Aiden, after leaving the other freak behind.
Keaton was a very interesting Dom, and his practice was more pleasant, compare to the other BDSM practices I have read.
challenge completed.
6 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read By His Rules.

01/23/2012
30.0% "OMFG!!! if this was me , I would shoot Scott bastard's balls..."
01/23/2012
54.0% "OMG ...I'm breathing normal, my heart is relax and the story is nice and lovey "NOW"" 2 comments

Adriana I hated the first part too, I like to read BDSM, but this was abuse, I almost stop reading the book, I'm glad I didn't, Keaton was great.

Veronica /  V Adriana wrote: "I hated the first part too, I like to read BDSM, but this was abuse, I almost stop reading the book, I'm glad I didn't, Keaton was great."

Me too, very hard the beginning.
If I ever decide to be part of the BDSM scene, I would pick someone like Keaton for sure...lol