Book Him Danno's Reviews > Honor & Entropy

Honor & Entropy by Arthur Spevak

Sep 11, 12

bookshelves: 2012, books-sent-by-author-publisher-for
Read from January 15 to September 11, 2012

Well this is a long…..long book. The story is interesting and kept me reading, but I thought I would never get to the end. The characters are multi-faceted and the story wraps you up tugging you along. I did have to go back every so often to see what I missed….sometimes the transition from the past to the present was difficult to follow, but wow this story is amazing. The story is simply a treasure hunt gone wrong…language problems, transportation problems, cannibal problems and more and more and more problems and then of course the families left at home.

Choppy language and transitions did make this a struggle to read at times, I think a bit better editing would do great things for this book. The story is fantastic and cutting the telling parts for more showing would have made this tale flow better. It took work to get this book finished, but I have to say that the ending and the journey are worth the time invested. Of course editing could have the potential to make this book a bestseller or made for TV mini-series.

If you enjoy epic stories of war, loss, love and redemption and you have lots of time to read, then I think you will find this to your liking.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Honor & Entropy.

01/30/2012
5.0% "Enjoyed the note at the beginning and of course it made me want to read more. Just ran out of time to do so."
02/19/2012
6.0% "This is a long book." 6 comments
03/04/2012
12.0% "Good story...long"
03/21/2012
16.0% "Long but a good story lots going on."
05/21/2012
27.0% "This is a long but interesting book I just need more time to read it."
show 2 hidden updates…