Nikki's Reviews > Unfaithfully Yours

Unfaithfully Yours by Joanne Clancy

F_50x66
Mar 12, 12

I found this book to be very interesting. It is about a man who is involved with 4 different women - his wife, his secretary, a model, and a woman he meets on the Internet (who happens to be his secretary's sister). The book tells us about the relationships between the man and each of the women and demonstrates the differences in each relationship.

I liked the characters in the book although at the beginning I found myself trying to remember which woman was which as it kept skipping between the characters. I definitely felt sorry for his wife, Rebecca throughout the book. Although I will say that by the end of the book I didn't feel as much sympathy for her as I felt satisfaction for her actions. I had a hard time feeling sorry for his mistresses since they knew he was married and chose to have an affair with them anyway. But I would say that they redeemed themselves toward the end of the book. Jackie is the one that I felt the least sympathy for as she was cheating on her own husband who seemed like a nice guy to me.

I would definitely say that the end of the book was much stronger than the beginning of the book as I couldn't wait to see what happened next.

I really wish that she would have continued the story at least a little as I would love to know what happened to each of the women, especially Rebecca.

Overall, it was an intriguing book and I would definitely recommend it.

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Unfaithfully Yours.