Lady Book Voodoo & Hoodoo Review's Reviews > Cursed

bookshelves: read-then-review
Read in January, 2011

** Lady Journal Review **
( 5 Star's) *****

Frost Bite By David Wellington ( Warning this Contains a little bit of a spoiler)

Let me just explain something way back I posted Frostbite by David Wellington.Never got around to finishing it! Well I finally had gotten around to finishing this novel! Wow ... One word to describe this whole series would be REMARKABLE!

It's a novel about a girl named Cheyenne Clark. Who lost her father in a horrible death by a lycanthrope (Werewolf) - (Shape shifter). She ventures out in to the Arctic on her own to complete this soul mission of her's.Only to find herself face to face with a Lycanthrope.But when Chey tries to get away she gets scratched. Now this curse is passed on within herself. Now what will she do with herself?
She is out in the woods in 0 bellow weather and no means of contact from the outside world! Her cell has no bars for reception . She then stumbles upon a man mystically sitting around a campfire.
Who is this guy ? Where did he come from? Who is he?
You have to read it to find out the rest! This book only took me awhile to finish because of my day to day life. But I will tell you that if you have the time read it! Its really a page turner type worth it !!You wont wanna put it down ,read & keep reading ! David Wellington you did it again like The Monster Trilogy.
I am now on the 2nd one of the series ,[Image]
Overwinter , can't wait to read it!

** Read More at My Blog : http://zombiegirlreveiw.blogspot.com/...

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cursed.