Lady Book Voodoo & Hoodoo Review's Reviews > Monster Island

bookshelves: read-then-review
Read in November, 2011

~Lady Journal Review ~
Check out more at:

I just discovered this phenomenal writer by the name of David Wellington. If you are like me a horror fan , you will simply love this guy. He has alot of different novels to choose from / From zombies to vampires to werewolves. This book is about an epidemic of course that breaks out all over the world. This guy happens not to be in the U.S at the time ,along with his little girl. He was a weapons inspector for the United states . He ended up being a prisoner in another country and this group called Free Women's Republic ( all girl soldiers by the age of like 16 in catholic girl outfits and A.K 47's strapped along there shoulders. I believe the location is in Africa . He then gets sent to find medication for Aids . Being there is nothing left, he must travel on boat to The UN Head quarters building The Secretariat Building in NY , America . The problem is that when they arrive at South Street Seaport everything looks deserted . Now they must get off that boat and find that building! Keep posted for the rest , Or if your reading this already tell me all about where you are at . Plus what you think.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Monster Island.

Quotes Lady Book Voodoo Liked

David Wellington
“I will not negotiate with the undead!”
David Wellington, Monster Island