Victoria's Reviews > Dark Kiss

Dark Kiss by Michelle Rowen

7199090
Jul 01, 12

Read in June, 2012

I am so disappointed. Maybe my expectations too where to high? I don't know.

Smart, uber-careful, ordinary Samantha – that’s me. But I just couldn’t pass up a surprise kiss from my number-one unattainable crush. A kiss that did something to me – something strange. Now I feel hungry all the time, but not for food. It’s like part of me is missing – and I don’t know if I can get it back.

Then there’s Bishop. At first I thought he was just a street kid, but the secrets he’s keeping are as intense as his unearthly blue eyes. If he’s what I think he is, he may be the only one who can help me. But something terrifying is closing in, and the one chance Bishop and I have to stop it means losing everything I ever wanted and embracing the darkness inside me.

I really had no connection with Samantha. I just didn't understand her. Bishop was okay, but he was forgettable. I think the whole book was forgettable and for me, thats when I know there were serious problems. All the characters were just flat, nothing different, nothing new. On reflection i think i should have put one star, but i'm going to give an extra on just for the cover. Best feature of the book!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Kiss.