Dina's Reviews > Dreams of a Dark Warrior

Dreams of a Dark Warrior by Kresley Cole

1918270
Dec 08, 13

bookshelves: paranormal-romance, series-immortals-after-dark, ebook, to-review
Read from December 05 to 08, 2013

4 1/2 stars (rounded up to 5 stars because I loved hating Lothaire, the sickest SOB ever)
7 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dreams of a Dark Warrior.

12/05/2013 marked as: currently-reading
12/05/2013
0.0% "My dear Immortals, I am back and ready to be amazed again!"
12/06/2013
14.0% "Loved the prologue! Loved it!"
12/07/2013
28.0% "I'm ready to see more interaction between Regin and Aidan/Declan. Do you hear me, Ms. Cole? I. Am. Ready!"
12/08/2013
79.0% "Declan, it's time you started to win my forgiveness. You don't have much time many pages left to win me over."
12/08/2013 marked as: read

message 1: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Wasn't he awful. I love him in the next book, Lothaire. And adored Lothaire's hell-billy, Ellie. Now, if you really want to see him (Lothaire) make a love-sick fool of himself, read the first book in the Dacien series. Towards the end, Lothaire and Ellie are adorable on the throne together ) Shadow's Claim)

Dina From hate to love, huh? Gotta love that kind of hero. :)

message 3: by Kathleen (new)

Kathleen Chuckles. Yup.:)

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ u get his book next!! cant wait to see what u think!

message 5: by Dina (last edited Dec 09, 2013 03:19PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina I hope he doesn't lose all his evilness - is that a word? - because I like my men a bit wicked. ;)

Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽ LOL...oh yea, he's still wicked all right!

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Hard to believe he becomes the hero of his own book.

UniquelyMoi ~ 1-Click RockChick Dina wrote: "I hope he doesn't lose all his evilness - is that a word? - because I like my men a bit wicked. ;)"

I prefer evilocity as a made up word ;)

Dina Evilocity! That sounds so fierce! Love it! :D

message 10: by Mizuki (new) - added it

Mizuki I hate Lothaire the book too!

message 11: by Dina (new) - rated it 5 stars

Dina It's so good to hate him, isn't it? ;)

message 12: by Mizuki (new) - added it

Mizuki Dina wrote: "It's so good to hate him, isn't it? ;)"

I don't hate Lothaire as a character! but his romance between him and the female lead pisses me off!