PrincyJessie's Reviews > Sweet Venom

Sweet Venom by Tera Lynn Childs

Jan 14, 12

bookshelves: finished
Read in January, 2012

OMG....This book totally blew my mind when I saw this book I didn't have that much expectations but hell no I was wrong. This book is soo good I reread it a few times.
Plot= Three sisters are the descendant of Medusa and on a quest to close the gap between two realms. All three of them has different abilities and if this didn't capture your attention guess what? They are triplets they look all alike but each with a different personality. This book has a lot of amazing fight scenes that leaves you on the edge of your seat. Trust me you wouldn't want to miss out!
Characters= It depends on your opinion which one you like both the one I love most it got to be gretchen.
Gretchen = She is a huntress which hunts down and kills creatures and send them back to their realm. OMG she is soo badass I love her! I'm glad the opening was about her. She is an orphan just like the other three girls but she has a tragic past.
Grace = The sweet girl who just moved to San franciso where she only wants good grades has a great family. She is the second sister I love she is soo sweet and caring I want to be her friend later she becomes a great fighter thanks to Gretchen.
Greer= The popular "it girl" at first I didn't like her that much but I come to like her. I didn't learn that much about her because she appear almost at the end but at the end I liked her. She has the coolest ability.
Nick = I loved him! HE is soo cute and funny he is the one going for Gretchen and it is funny how they always meet. I bet if the guy got rejected by the girl the guy be long gone already but he didn't and he even helped Grecthen out and I love how Gretchen cares deeply about him.
Thane = He is the brother of Grace and he protects her and love her like a real sister I was touched by that.
Milo= Grace love him I didn't know how that worked out because I was too focused on Nick and Gretchen.
(The boys didn't take much part of the story but I'm glad the main theme was sisters because they don't make novels about that topic anymore!)
Fight scenes = AWESOME!!! The girls are a heroines
I can't wait for the next book SWeet shadows after I borrowed it from the library I spend the whole night reading it when I got to the ending I was like boo its over I want more!
anyway i really really recommend to all youngsters that like mythology or if you don't check this one out its super super good!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Sweet Venom.