Stephen's Reviews > Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot: Not Your Mother's Orgasm Book!

Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot by Deborah Sundahl

Jul 02, 08

Okay, I have to admit that when I picked this one off the shelve I thought maybe it was going to be, you know, just your "mother's orgasm book." And who would want that? No offense. I just didn't want to read it if it was going to be like that okay? Your mom and I are finished and that's all that needs to be said about on that topic. Well, anyway, the fine print on the cover sure set me straight. In the end I found this to be absolutely nothing like your mother's orgasm book. Although, man, if you saw some of the pages she has in hers...hoo HOO! ahh.. where was I? Oh. Right. So, I didn't read the whole thing cos I had to get back to practicing my note-for-note Scorpion solos on my new Charvel while sitting on top of my 4x12. You think I'm kidding don't you? I mean about that last part. Dude, I am NOT kidding. It is awesome. Do have any Charvels? You don't do you. That's cool. You should come over sometime.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Female Ejaculation and the G-Spot.

message 1: by Eric (new)

Eric I'm going to trade in my Paul Reed Smiths for Charvels for sure, after reading this. I never had a problem with your Mom's orgasm book. Little bit overly detailed for my purposes, but . . . all in all a bracing read.