Lyndsay's Reviews > A Werewolf in Manhattan

A Werewolf in Manhattan by Vicki Lewis Thompson

Jul 16, 12

bookshelves: chick-lit, supernatural-fantasy, 1st-in-series, america-new-england, audio, era-modern, alpha-male, kindle-read, own-a-copy, romance-supernatural
Read from July 12 to 17, 2012 — I own a copy

Just finished this lovely read. I switched back and forth between listening to the audiobook and reading on my kindle. Clearly I wanted to finish the story.

Emma is a supernatural romance writer who writes fantasies about werewolfs low and behold. they are real and are worried that she might know too much.

Aidan was a fan of her books before he was assigned to tail her. In all the were romances i have read the alpha males are drawn to their scent. no difference here. They travel to chicago where he acts as a bodyguard b/c she is getting unwanted attention from a real life were.

A common plot element is put the H/h on a journey together and make them share lodging. So they have that going for them.

A bump in the night and a the unwanted attention seeker (theo) emerges causing Aidan to appear to defend her and the wolf is out of the bag. Were's exsist. Super problem for the family secrecy issues. the last 15% of the book is Aidan debating to mate with Emma and the consequences there in.

I liked the secondary characters a lot. I look forward to reading their stories.

Quick Read. The audio book narrator was really good too.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Werewolf in Manhattan.