SassyCat's Book Review's Reviews > Revelation

Revelation by Lauren Dane

Jan 13, 2012

Read from January 13 to 14, 2012

Amazing! Although I have to admit as a reader I didn't read the first book ONLY because my store did not have it.
I pick the book because there were cats in them and I love cats but as I read Kendra and Max gritty/dirty words I thought to myself "did I really ask for this book?" Now I'm happy I got this book! It explore a new realms of reading for me.
Kendra is hard core witch and is doing everything she can to find her father that murder her mother and recently escape a terrible marriage who people who did not accept her for who she is. Max on the other hands met Kendra through mutual friends, Renee, Kendra's sister is happily married and know that Max is deeply indulge with her. Months of convincing Kendra to go on a date with him paid off and one candle lit dinner was all that it took for Kendra to stay with Max, in his heart, scent and bed. Max want to be her everything and she happily would allow him to do that as long she has some control as well. They didn't just have great sex they had great chemistry and bond that was indescribable and only each other knew how they felt. I love from start to finish of this book and I would suggest it to any of my friends if they dare.
As the series continues . . .

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Revelation.

01/13/2012 page 142
52.0% "Kendra became a CAT!!!"
01/14/2012 page 185
68.0% "Welcome to the family Kendra, you are perfect for our Max."
01/14/2012 page 272
100.0% "Amazing! And Kendra got a ring! Then she get whack and pass out from her magic and then throws up afterwards. Max an Kendra are now the leaders and they jamboree better follow."