Eve Victorié's Reviews > Bourne

Sep 06, 14

bookshelves: science-fiction, romance, on-kindle
Read in September, 2014 — I own a copy , read count: 2

09.04.2014. //
I had to go back & reread the series after Deluge. So, so good!! Just as much of a page turner as it was the first time I read it. Enjoyed getting to experience little moments I'd forgotten about throughout. Love these characters & their story!!

02.28.2012. //
I enjoyed Bourne SO much!!! True, it was rather short (and there is the fact that my eyes still feel funny from staring at my iPod for so long ;P), but other than that, I didn't find it lacking in any way! Well, I would've liked it even better if there had been more Gabi & Marcello in it, but the developing romance between Lia & Luca kinda made up for that.
I loved getting to know Luca better. I was rather surprised at that other side of his personality. Like when he got angry at Greco? I certainly didn't expect him acting like that. I've always thought of him as "The Guy Who Can make a Joke Out of Everything", and now? Well, let's just say I like him a whole lot better than I did. ;)
There wasn't that much of Greco, though. He was acting kinda weird... which I get, with him becoming 'the traitor' and all. Marcello was recovering from injuries for more than half of the book. Missed him. Gabi & Lia? They were pretty much their old selves. ;)
So, ummm... GO READ BOURNE NOW!!! You have to! Drop your schedule, book list, etc. and READ it! Sleepless nights are going to be coming your way if you don't.
4 likes · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bourne.

Eve Victorié Oh... WOW!!! In love with the cover! <3