Alisha Slone's Reviews > Click, Clack, Moo: Cows That Type

Click, Clack, Moo by Doreen Cronin

Jan 22, 12

bookshelves: picture-storybooks
Read in January, 2012

This book is one of my favorites. My daughter loves this book and we read it quite a bit. This book is about a farmer and his farm animals, mainly cows. The cows find an old typewritter in the barn and decide to type Farmer Brown a note complaining about how cold it is at night. They demand electric blankets. When the farmer refuses to give them what they want, the cows go on stike and boycott their milk production. As the story goes on, the hens decide they want electric blanets as well. When the farmer doesn't give them electic blanets, they leave another note that says, "Closed. No milk. No eggs." The farmer gets frustrated by this strike and decides to write the animals a note. The farmer refused electric blankts and he demanded milk and eggs. As an ultimatum was delivered to the cows by duck, the cows responded back by saying, "We will exchange our typewritter for electric blankets." They ended up exhanging those items, but the ducks caught on and wrote a note to the farmer wanting a diving board for their poind. This story keeps you laughing even till the end. I especially like the last page that shoes the ducks got their diving board. The illustrations in this book are done well , even though when you look at them, you laugh. I would recommend this book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Click, Clack, Moo.