Veronica / V's Reviews > A Life Without You

A Life Without You by Erica Pike

** spoiler alert ** Cheating, drama, sex with a woman??? M/M STORY?? what is a woman doing here? I'm sure I will stay far away from this story.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Life Without You.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arthur (new) - added it

Arthur isn't he cheating on his gf, V? One of the reason I avoid cheating plot is that it hurts someone 'unecessarily'.

message 2: by Arthur (new) - added it

Arthur In fact it seems he does more than that..

Veronica /  V Arthur wrote: "In fact it seems he does more than that.."

Bummer I didn't know that, thank you so much for letting me know,,you are looking after me :)

message 4: by Arthur (new) - added it

Arthur You're welcome... that's what FR friends are for... Just think about the time and money saved from being 'warned'...

message 5: by Arthur (last edited Jan 17, 2012 02:35AM) (new) - added it

Arthur Actually, I'm just returning a favor... You asked someone about 'Galley Proof'. Without the answer from your question, I wouldn't touch it (view spoiler).

Veronica /  V Arthur wrote: "You're welcome... that's what FR friends are for... Just think about the time and money saved from being 'warned'..."

N.J. Nielsen V This is a bloody good book - cheating happens in real life son, and as I see it the cheating was necessary to the story line. This is a beautiful story about a guy finding himself - it happens.

Veronica /  V N.J. wrote: "V This is a bloody good book - cheating happens in real life son, and as I see it the cheating was necessary to the story line. This is a beautiful story about a guy finding himself - it happens."

lmao ...yes I know cheating happen in real life, and I condemn that immensely, I will divorce my husband with a speed of a bullet if he ever cheat on me, I could not read about people who has so very little respect for the person "they supposed to love".
Sorry lovely, I just can't :(

N.J. Nielsen LOL - I said the same to Steve told him I would cut off all his dangly bits if I caught him. I just have to say I loved this story mainly because I know what is still to come and I love Adam he is right up there in characters for me - same as those Alpha boys of yours - I am starting on them today - LOL.

message 10: by Arthur (last edited Jan 23, 2012 08:34PM) (new) - added it

Arthur @NJ: Yes, cheating happens in reality. As do mother sleep with her 10-yr old son or neighbor mutilates another neighbor's body after he killed him. It doesn't mean I want to read them in my books, regardless how 'good the story or the writing is. :-) IMO, what's 'good or not depends on people's preference. V's preference re: cheating happens to be something I share.