Drmgrl99's Reviews > A Taste for a Mate

A Taste for a Mate by Carrie Ann Ryan

Feb 09, 12

Read in January, 2012

I was lucky to get an ARC copy of A Taste for a Mate (book #2 in the Redwood Pack series) and let me tell you...it's one tasty morsel. In this book we get to meet the whole Jamenson family and find out a bit more about the Redwood Pack. Jasper Jamenson is the Beta of the pack and is in charge of protecting it so he has no time for anything else until he comes across the yummiest scent "cinnamon/Mate," he goes in search of it and finds Willow Denton, a bakery shop owner and human.

Jasper realizes that since she is human he needs to take things slow, so after weeks of stopping by the shop he finally asks her out. Little did Jasper or Willow know that there were others at work - evil at work against them. Willow is forcefully thrown into a paranormal world of her nightmares - werewolves, demons, and witches.

Carrie Ann Ryan has done it again for me with the wonderful world she has created. I adore her characters and have become very fond of two in particular (Adam & Maddox). I can't wait for April when Trinity Bound comes out so I can see what happens next. Once again she has made me cry, but also made made me laugh through the whole book! Great job and I highly recommend this book and author.
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Taste for a Mate.