Amber's Reviews > Accordance

Accordance by Shelly Crane

Feb 10, 12

bookshelves: 2012, must-have, for-review
Read from February 02 to 03, 2012

Accordance (A significance Novel, Book 2) has the power to seduce. This is once again, another fantastic book I couldn't put down.

Destiny- the predetermined, usually inevitable or irresistible, course of events The power of agency that determines the course of events.

I love that the author didn't waste time covering events from Significance, Book #1. You don't need it because Significance is one of those books you just don't forget.

The evil plotting Marcus is back and he wants to know what Maggie's ability is so he can get in good graces with his uncle, Sikes.

“Because then I'll tell you why Sikes is so upset about you and lover boy ascending. It's not just jealousy because the Jabobsons are imprinting. There's a prophecy.”

My only complaint is that Kyle meets a girl with the name of Amber. By her description, perhaps her name should have been Vivian (Pretty Woman)

Maggie is unaware that her full power has not ascended yet. When she comes across a leather-bound book of the Jacobson family line, Maggie's fate was sealed, it was inelectable. What Maggie sees would be hard for any young woman. She recently was destined to be Caleb's Significant and her life has changed dramatically. With all of this new knowledge, she bears the weight of their kind's future on her shoulders.

Caleb is once again, more than amazing. He's a guy with loyalty and integrity. He is her rock, her stability.

In this addition, Sikes is after something important that only Maggie can provide for him. Little does he know a member of his clan has other plans. Bish and Kyle add to Maggie's tension and the truth of what's going on weighs heavily on her shoulders. There's new budding romances and there's twists and turns that you won't see coming. And let me tell you, the ending will make your jaw drop!

When I think about this story I get all fan-girl excited! If you are looking for a love story with some major chemistry, action and suspense...this is for you! I highly recommend this!
2 likes · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Accordance.