Therese's Reviews > A Life Lived Ridiculously

A Life Lived Ridiculously by Annabelle R. Charbit

Jan 13, 12

Fantastic book! I almost fell out of my chair laughing when I read the first chapter of "A Life Lived Ridiculously." Dr. Charbit weaves a hilariously sinister roller coaster ride that keeps you perched on the edge of your seat...with a few unexpected twists and turns.

Dr. Charbit takes two serious topics (OCD and sociopaths) and weaves a suspenseful sinister plot but adds a good dose of humor that kept me both entertained and intrigued. Maxine represents the every day woman struggling with OCD, her dysfunctional family and her melodramatic love life with Sam, the sociopath. Sam is "that" guy who represents the crazy ex from your past, or the "oozing from his pores" charmer you met at the bar that you wanted to run far away from!!

Every woman who dates needs to read this book. Dr. Charbit sends a strong and powerful message to young women through the eyes of Maxine. She reminds women that you can never be too careful...and sometimes your parents and friends DO know what's best for you. Add it to your reading list and pick up a copy for your BFF! A must-read!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Life Lived Ridiculously.