Jessie (Ageless Pages Reviews)'s Reviews > Words of Radiance

Words of Radiance by Brandon Sanderson

This book is made of FEELS and FLAILS and chills and epicness.

I sped through it in just under 18 hours, with 8 of those unable to read. It is GOOD. It is sprawling and can take time to get some momentum, but no one creates a fully realized world like Brandon freaking Sanderson.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Words of Radiance.

03/17 page 1
0.0% "I AM SO EXCITED. Four years of waiting and now it is miiiiiiiiiiine." 2 comments
03/18 page 395
36.0% "I love you, Shallan Davar."
03/18 page 778
71.0% "Adolin/Shallan, Dalinar/Navani, and Adolin/Kaladin as BFFs -- I ship it all."
03/18 page 1026
94.0% "FUCK YES. FEELS AND FLAILS, PEOPLE."
03/18 page 1065
97.0% "Holy shit, we have an actual, tangible connection across the Sanderson's various books. The Cosmere is coming together, people." 2 comments

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Sa'id Cortijo so happy!

message 2: by Nimrod (new) - added it

Nimrod Daniel Enjoy :)

message 4: by Becki (new) - added it

Becki You can enjoy reading this series without ever having read any of his previous works?

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) Oh, absolutely. But his books are all tied together in a Cosmere, and if you read more than one book or series, you'll see a bunch of connections/worldhopping characters.

message 6: by Becki (new) - added it

Becki Oh that is neat.

message 7: by Brandon (new) - added it

Brandon did you make it down to see him? It was one of the best i've been too. he is really smart and it was fun to know how much he has put into this world.

Jessie  (Ageless Pages Reviews) I sadly did not. My life was too crazy at that time. BUT this means that next time I AM ALL OVER THAT.