Amy Halbern's Reviews > Forever Frost

Forever Frost by Kailin Gow

Jan 17, 12

bookshelves: favorites
Read from January 13 to 17, 2012

** spoiler alert ** I am so hooked on this series!! I loved this book just as much as the 1st book. I loved reading more about the Characters from both the Winter and Summer Kingdoms. Shasta is such a great character, along with Rodney, the winter knights and the even the winter queen. It was fun to read the back story of Raine, Breena's mother. It was interesting how it was her choice to be banished to the mortal realm and how good of friends she is with the Winter Queen. Raine still cares about Frank Foxflame, the king of the Summer Kingdom for the fact that he is so kind and how he would do anything for his daughter and her mother, since he is still in love with her. I loved Logan and Kian even more in this book. I am now torn between who Breena should be with, they are both such amazing characters. Normally I don't get that torn between the two love interests, but I am now. I loved the winter kingdom ball such a great part!! The parts with Delano the Pixie King made my skin crawl yikes! Breena really grows even more in this book, and I know she will continue to be faced with hard choices that may not make everyone happy! I love how detail these books are when it comes to Feyland, to the clothes and even the characteristics of each character. I am so happy that the Summer Queen got her Just desserts in the end so shocking but she had it coming!!! There were other shocking and heart wrenching moments at the end of the book and I can't wait to read the next book!!!
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Forever Frost.