Adriana's Reviews > Fate

Fate by Elizabeth Reyes

wow once again Elizabeth did not dissapoint as i love all of her books i knew this one would be no diffrent.

What a start to the new spin off of the Moreno Brothers. From the start to the end i was captivated, i loved it that Vincent was a bad boy but not intentionally a bad boy, he really did try and and want to be good, he also had the family temper which i loved. I also loved that Rose and I share a birthday and Vincent is only 2 days later so from now on, on my birthday i will remember Rose and Vincent. I loved Rose from the start she reminded me of a sweet innocent girl that really wanted to break free and do something diffrent. There relationship developed slowly as they got to know each other and fell in love, and when they fell in love no one or nothing could keep them apart, but when something happens and vincent has to leave, Rose is left heartbroken. Will she ever forgive him? will it ever be the same? Does he still feel the same? WELL READ IT AND FIND OUT . IM TELLING YOU, YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT. I loved the chemistry between all the characters and we got to hear what all the other characters where up to like Sal, Angel, Alex, Eric and Romero, And we also got to meet Lorenzo (Vincents Brother) who at times had me angry but i grew to love him and i cant wait to read his story (if there is one).

Once again i loved Elizabeth Reyes writing and i will be a fan of hers until the day i pass.

Fav quote "You own me body and soul, Vincent. There will never be anyone else for me, ever" - Rosie
"You own me, Rosie, body and soul now and forever" - Vincent

I RECOMMEND THIS BOOOK TO EVERYONE!! AND IF YOU HAVE NOT READ ANY OF HER BOOKS READ THEM NOW:)
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fate.

10/08/2012