Kaila's Reviews > Fire and Ice

Fire and Ice by Erin Hunter

Jan 12, 12

Read in January, 2012

Second book was better than the first and I found the book to have more depth. The complexity of this "cat" universe has slightly shown more in Fire and Ice. With cats relationships, territory, personality and spiritual part are growing. though not to sure how my feeling are with the characters. Firepaw is kind and loyal and I am think its great he wants to help his friends and his clan. though he gets to be overbearing, a little whinny, and dense. Also it isn't just him but his best friend, his clan and even his leader Bluestar seem to be flicked in some way. Is his friend really a his friend? for example his friend hardly agrees with him and shows little loyalty to him often. his clan a bit user like because he saves them all the time and they still do not trust him. His leader Bluestar makes him special but than acts like hes a mistake at times. Then again these are cats, and cats can be flippy-floppy like (moody). I am still however finding it difficult to really favor/latch on to the cats because they either change personality to quick or they pop-in and out of the story way too much (too fast as well). solid 4.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire and Ice.