Jenny E's Reviews > Temptation Ridge

Temptation Ridge by Robyn Carr

4620170
Jan 13, 2012

bookshelves: favorite-heroine, have-kleenex-handy, on-my-kindle, romance
Read from January 12 to 13, 2012

This was BY FAR my favorite book of the series so far. I really liked the characters, and I could really relate to the heroine and the issues in their relationship. I got choked up a couple times during this story because I could definitely relate to some of the relationship issues and feelings.

This possibly could have been a five-star book, but the repetition gets annoying - re-hashing everyone's story!

Then, the Cameron plotline... I don't even know about that, but this is why I can't quit these books. They're like 1-1/2 romances, so I have to read the next one to get the HEA of the next romance, and then there's the babies... don't even get me started on the baby thing. Can nothing else happen in Virgin River except more babies?!!? I like the pregnancy plotline as much as the next girl, but it gets repetitive. I can't believe there's like 17 of these books!

Anyway... except for that this was a really great read!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Temptation Ridge.

Melissa I want to second your comment about the babies... I mean it's as if Virgin River is some kind of hilarious oxymoron name indicating the many ways that birth control can fail in this little town. But still, good plots!