Tatjana's Reviews > Six Weeks to Yehidah

Six Weeks to Yehidah by Melissa Studdard

Jan 13, 2012

Read from January 12 to 13, 2012

Where to begin. At the beginning of the book i felt or thought that i might be reading a children's book. But i soon realized that i as the reader was meant to travel with Annalise in her adventure. To take the journey with her, to awaken parts of me, to grow, and understand as she did how beautifully all things in our world are connected. Annalise has some very weird and silly experiences as she travels beyond that makes you think at first that what you're reading is children stories. However as you look deeper and understand the wise teachings of the characters she meets, you understand they are being said to teach the reader to see things in life as they really are or might be, and to understand that our earthly lives have robbed us of true sight. I found myself pondering a lot about what each character was trying to teach Annalise and how in some way i needed to learn them as well. This book is a very spiritual book, not the kind that preaches the bible or preaches any religion in particular but spiritual in the way that it takes you on a journey to find your true self, the you that is connected to the world as a whole energy. It surely will make you question the way you see things around you.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Six Weeks to Yehidah.