Marie-Josee Larouche's Reviews > Slawter

Jan 20, 12

Recommended to Marie-Josee by: My Boyfriemd
Recommended for: Paranormal, horror lovers
Read from January 12 to 20, 2012, read count: 1

Slawter was a very interesting story, much different from the other tale of Grubbs. In this novel, there is a whole different turn of events for Grubbs, Bill-E, and Dervish.

A woman, Davida Haym, a director and script-writer for horror movies visits Dervish asking him for advice on how demons look and act for her new movie. She looked him up and found that he was the most experienced "philosopher" that studies paranormal beasts. She wants Dervish to come to their filming site to help direct them.

This book took on a whole terrific turn of events, I never saw half of the things that happened! I didn't start to understand what was really happened until near the end. When Davida Haym visited Dervish I thought "Uh oh, she must actually know about demons and is setting him up! But it didn't seem to be that way at all... her character and actions, as well as the others that were in line with her, were very complex. You question what is really going on, but don't understand whats really happening until the very end.

It was a a spetacular read! I really enjoyed reading slawter. Full of action! It was brilliantly composed into the scenes. And very well played by the characters in him book.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Slawter.