Vanessa theJeepDiva's Reviews > Built 4 It

Built 4 It by Daisy Harris

Jan 12, 2012

bookshelves: 2012, ebook, erotic, m-m, paranormal-romance, request, zombies
Read in January, 2012 — I own a copy

Ben is a shy human that doesn’t make waves. He takes orders from his boss like a good little subordinate. He knows what Built4 Labs is doing is wrong. That is why he is willing to assist Zombie Underground in freeing the steins. The only problem is the large male stein known as Kee has developed a little crush on Ben.

I loved, loved, loved Bed and Kee. I loved how they continually switched the role of alpha. I think that was my favorite part of the story. Kee, physically he is obviously the alpha. Yet when he begins to experience new feelings and emotions that he cannot verbally express and when he experiences the wonders of outside the lab he looks to Ben for a strong confidant. These two males were so perfectly matched. I enjoyed reading them bumbling along while they figured out how they would work out their feeling for one another.

The romance between Kee and Ben was so incredibly sweet. I had so many awe how sweet moments. I would never have imagined that a shave and shower scene between two men could have been so erotic. I’m still a bit wowed by that scene. Harris has some serious talent. She put so much heart passion into that scene.

All three books in this series work as stand alones. So if you think you want to try hot steins, erotic sex and a sweet romance you can jump right in with the third book and not be lost.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Built 4 It.