Gunnar's Reviews > Cue Me In

Cue Me In by Nell Dixon

Feb 01, 12

bookshelves: 2012
Read from January 31 to February 01, 2012

Nell Dixon's novellas are usually contemporary romance or romantic suspense, so this somewhat paranormal Halloween romance is a bit of a change for her. At the same time, it's not your typical Halloween paranormal or paranormal romance, either. Although all of these elements--romance, paranormal, and suspense--are present in the story, the central element here is a moral decision the main character must make, and Dixon handles the suspense so cleverly, the reader is uncertain which way the character will jump until the moment the decision's made.

By now, I've noticed that Dixon's novellas, while not part of an actual series, tend to share characters as well as the location of New Bay, Cornwall. (Not certain if this is a real location or her own invention.) Cue Me In, however, takes place at a modern-day castle in Wales and it opens the possibility of a paranormal series. I for one would enjoy reading of Fae's and John's adventures once she lands the role of presenter on Ghost UK. Dare I hope?

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cue Me In.