Aoife's Reviews > A Clash of Kings

A Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin

Jul 06, 12

bookshelves: fantasy
Read from June 11 to July 06, 2012

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read A Clash of Kings.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Eilis Excellent book, I'm almost finished. More action packed and gory than the first. Can't wait for the tv programme!!! :)

Aoife oh yay :D i'm glad it's good...yeah i think the first series is the first book so i might start watching it!

Eilis You should, its actually really good - it sticks to the book really well!

Aoife oh good, i suppose a tv series can stick to books better cause they're longer in total and stuff...i shall download it soon then :D

Eilis True true, have you had your exams yet?

Aoife yep i finished on monday!! yipee :D no college til the 30th now :)

Eilis I am very jealous :) By the way did I tell you I'm having an operation on my knee?

Aoife no omg you never told me this...what's wrong with it!!! i remember it being swollen and stuff..holy crap...when????

Eilis I damaged cartilage in my knee (they think!) and so I'm going in for an arthroscopy where they'll put a camera in my knee, take a lovely photo and sort out the problem. I'm going in on the 27th and should only be in hospital for a day (fingers crossed!). I'll be knocked out for the weekend though after the anaesthetic I think :)

Aoife oh wow!!! im sure it'll go fine! yeah anaesthetic makes you feel fair weird afterwards haha :) awww is it a hospital in cork yeah?

Eilis Yup, the bons which I practically live next door to :)

Aoife aha well that's not so bad then! well g'luck, it'll be graaand :D

Eilis Fingers crossed anyway :)