CerejaCult CerejaCult's Reviews > The Bro Code

The Bro Code by Barney Stinson

Jan 12, 2012

bookshelves: audio-book, just-for-the-fun-of-it, kick-ass-lead-character, normal-stuff, reviwed, blog
Read on January 12, 2012

Reviewed on 01/13/2012 – Friday yep, Friday the 13º,, creepy I know. LoL

The Bro Code

Man, let me start by saying I love Barney. He is the best EVAH. The book is funny, but I have to say that the audio makes all the difference.
This guy have this way of saying the nastiest things and yet, I find him charming as hell.
If I could meet him I would totally be his Bro-Chick.

description

Barney, you rock and I would set you up with any of mine big boobed friends, anytime Bro. Just say the word LoL

Speaking in friends, When I’ve heard you talking about Chick Code I was like, say what??

description

I guess I missed school the day that the teacher called all the girls to teach about the Chick Code cose I didn’t know that there was one. But, apparently, I was dead wrong.
Thanks Barney for putting me on the loop on that,, you rock!

description

I love the series and this book is so funny and fun to read, but I wanted more details about the articles. The 69 was the best BTW..LoL the Notes and “how to’ was inspiring.
I was very tired and my head was about to explode when this book appeared in my path. By the end of it I was laughing my ass off and big part of it was Barney’s voice and intonation and plain awesomeness.

In honor of him I want to request a high six. Barney, this is for you Bro!!!

This reading is part of the following Reading Challenges:

2012 Reading Challenge

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Bro Code.

01/12/2012
20.0% "I love this guy,, LoL"
01/12/2012
100.0% "The audio makes all the fun LoL"
04/19/2016 marked as: read