Heather's Reviews > Kiss Me, Kill Me

Feb 15, 12

bookshelves: challenge_tbr, spoken, 2012-reads
Read from February 13 to 15, 2012

3.5 stars.
I'm having some issues with this series now. Two books in and Lucy still isn't sure of her feelings for Sean? Or at least can't be sure of them? Also her brother Patrick and statement to the lucy earlier in the book was never readdressed. I really want to like Lucy but feel as though she has regressed emotionally since last book. I'm still loving Sean though. Just overall, so much criminal focus that they got lost in the story. Not sure I'll be rushing out to read the next.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Kiss Me, Kill Me.

~Megan~ The next book is better, and focuses much more on the relationship between Sean and Lucy, which made me happy!

Heather That makes me feel better, Megan. This book was just very frustrating to me. Lucy knew she loved him earlier in the book, just couldn't say it, which I could understand. But by the end she wasn't sure she did, though she thought she might?? Aggravating. lol and the end convo with Patrick didn't really resolve anything. He got to say more about her relationship, but she didn't stand up for herself, Sean or their relationship which made me very disgruntled on Sean's behalf. lol
Also, I thought it was a very big stretch that Lucy could get so involved in a serial murder case without having any credentials. Or is that too picky? ;-)