Sonya's Reviews > Dark Desires After Dusk

Dark Desires After Dusk by Kresley Cole

Jan 12, 12

Read in January, 2012

I just plowed through the entire Immortals After Dark series in 5 days. I'm not going to bother reviewing all of them, even though I enjoyed every single one of them. I just wanted to comment on this one because it was my favorite. This book was HILARIOUS. I absolutely loved the banter between Cadeon and Holly. He was soooo cocky, and she was such a smarta$$, they kept me laughing, even when things were serious. (Whose car is this? Not ours).

I plowed through this series so fast, because of all the anticipation for Lothaire (book 12) that came out this past week, and I am so glad I did. The cast of characters in this series is fantastic, and the dialogue is top notch. The books are funny, full of adventure, action and a little heartbreak thrown in. I love strong female characters and big alpha males, and this series is nothing but. Having never read any of Kresley Cole's books before now, I'm so glad I did. She will be added to my favorite authors list immediately. I never want to miss another one!
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dark Desires After Dusk.