April's Reviews > Bound By Darkness

Bound By Darkness by Alexandra Ivy

Jan 12, 12

bookshelves: paranormal-romance
Read in January, 2012

BOUND BY DARKNESS by Alexandra Ivy is an exciting,paranormal romance set in present day America. It is a part of the "Guardians of Eternity" series,visit the author's website for a complete list.As this is my first book by this author and I had no difficulty in following the storyline,so I would consider this to be a easily read as a stand alone. "Bound by Darkness" is Jaelyn and Ariyal's story. Ariyal is a Sylevemyst,fey and mysterious. He was sold to Morgana,who was not only evil but enjoyed torture,to save his tribe from banishment,but is now free. Jaelyn,a vampire warrior,beautiful,lethal,works alone,and has been sent to capture Ariyal. "Bound By Darkness" has everything a paranormal romance reader could possible want. It has romance,love,fey,vampires, lust,sensuality, passion,danger,destiny,and a whole lot more. A fast paced,paranormal with twists and turns. A must read for any paranormal,romance,suspense readers. Received for an honest review from the publisher. Details can be found at Zebra Books, published by Kensington Publishing Corp.and My Book Addiction Reviews.

RATING: 4
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Bound By Darkness.