Alec's Reviews > Cabin Fever

Cabin Fever by Jeff Kinney

7351992
Jan 12, 12

Read in December, 2011

Jeff Kinney has written a lot of Diary of a wimpy kid books but Cabin Fever was the best.The genre is realistic fiction.In every Diary of a wimpy kid book Greg the main character plays video games and sleeps.Same as every teen I think.

My favorite characters in the book are Manny, and Greg.Greg is a more shy and quiet person.Manny is a loud, obnoxious,little pest that gets what ever he wants whenever he wants.I like these characters because they play a big part in the story.

Another part in the book is when it snowed,and Greg tried to make some money by shoveling his neighbors drive way.But the snow kept on falling so Greg used the hose to try to melt the snow.When he was done melting the snow his neighbors drive way was pure ice.So Greg had to go and get salt to try to melt the snow.I thought it was a bad idea in the first place.

In the end Greg is a free man.He had this incident with vandalizing the school. Read the book to find out.This book is for all genders looking for a fun read.I'd rate this book 4/5 stars.
1 like · Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Cabin Fever.

Dana Sewell u sould give it 5/5 starz itz one of the best books i ever read