diana (chaotic reader)'s Reviews > The Predicteds

The Predicteds by Christine Seifert

Jan 12, 2012

Secrets. Betrayal. Friendship. Teenage Angst. Drama. Life. Family. Rumors. Suspense. Twists. Loyalty. Grudge. Love.

That pretty much sums up what The Predicteds is all about. It was bittersweet and I had a great time reading it.

As for the characters, Daphne is a very determined, independent, strong-willed heroine. She doesn’t give up without a fight who has a strong personality and really likable. Jesse, on the other hand, is a guy who maintains a mysterious façade and of course, gorgeous and hot. I wouldn’t say that the romance between them was all cheesy cheesy but it was surely sweet.

The Predicteds was nothing as I predicted. I didn’t have high hopes for this book cause I thought I might be disappointed at the end. But, nope, I wasn’t disappointed with the whole thing and I enjoyed every bit of it. I wonder if there’s a sequel?

Anyway, The Predicteds is an intriguing ya novel and it has so much in store for us. It is clouded in mystery that’ll keep you on the edge of your seats and it will surely keep you reading.

It’s a must read. Read it now!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Predicteds.