Stacy Eaton's Reviews > The Soulkeepers

The Soulkeepers by G.P. Ching

Jan 14, 12

I'm not a huge fan of YA. I like some stuff, but find that it can be a little to mellow for me. This book was not the case.

Understand that I was traveling through Amazon and kept seeing this book cover in the Kindle Free downloads. I was drawn to the cover, and wasn't really sure about the subject. But after seeing it a few times, I decided to finally down load the book.

Boy did I get a bargain - because I would have paid some good money for this book.

Ms. Ching does an absolutely awesome job pulling me in and keeping me in. I read the book in 24 hours and immediately downloaded the second book.

While I stated I am not a huge fan of YA, I found that Ms. Ching brought in enough circumstances and events that it went above the world of high school and touched on real life - and meaningful situations. The events that took place were realistic and she kept you guessing just a bit through the whole novel.

The characters were very well written, and the writing smooth. I was thankful there were no weepy characters and that they were all strong independent characters.

Great storyline and quite unique. Very nice Ms. Ching.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Soulkeepers.

01/12/2012