Raymond Christopher's Reviews > Boy Meets Girl: Say Hello to Courtship

Boy Meets Girl by Joshua Harris

Jan 12, 2012

Read from January 12 to February 18, 2012

An excellent continuation of the previous book from Joshua Harris (I Kissed Dating Goodbye). I learned a lot of essential things about relationship : that emotional feeling alone is not a sufficient reason to start a relationship, how to not worry about everything including your romantic life and surrender everything to God, how to avoid dangerous factors (like sexual lust/temporary happiness) from cracking a relationship.

In general, the book discussed things like when is the right time + how to be the right person to start your own relationship, how to manage your relationship in a Godly way, and last but not least, what to consider before you are ready to marry someone.

What I like the most about the book is it does provide real love stories to support the author's reasoning (especially the story about the author's love life himself). While it might not represent everybody's story, but one should be able to have a better understanding about his/her love problems after reading the book.

With or without a current relationship, 'Boy Meets Girl' is truly a recommended book for anyone. May God bless you by reading this book !!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Boy Meets Girl.