Prangon's Reviews > Fire Study

Jan 12, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: fantasy, romance, urban-fantacy, read-in-2012, borderline-ya-adult
Read from January 12 to 19, 2012

I don't regret reading this book. But I still wish I hadn't though. This book follows some times after Magic Study. Revealing more about the magical ability of Yelena and her quest to find more about her powers of a Soulfinder.

This book didn't introduce as many characters as it did in Magic Study but still I missed my two favorite soldiers Janco and Ari, there can never be too much of these awesome duo. Yelena travels back to north so we get to see a lot of old characters return from Poison Study. Yelena is wanted by the council of Sitia and her magic is not safe to even safe herself. Valek plays an important part in Yelena's quest but still I missed the Valek I had seen in Poison Study.

Overall better than Magic Study, doesn't live up to the expectation of Poison Study though.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Fire Study.

01/12/2012

message 1: by Galla (new)

Galla I don't know if I'll ever read this one. I still haven't gotten over my disappointment with Magic Study. Reading this series was like going to Disneyland, running around gleefully, going on one awesome ride, and then being told Disneyland is closing unexpectedly and it's time to leave, LOL.

Prangon Galla wrote: "I don't know if I'll ever read this one. I still haven't gotten over my disappointment with Magic Study. Reading this series was like going to Disneyland, running around gleefully, going on one awe..."
lol. Not really worth reading though, gives a little bittle closer to the story bur it's the same old same old. Girl gets kidnapped multiple times, then saved multiple times. The End.