Book Review Diva's Reviews > Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right

Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right by Kieran Kramer

Jan 11, 12

bookshelves: historicalromance

“Dukes To the Left Of Me, Princes To The Right” by Kieran Kramer

Lady Poppy Smith-Barnes is looking for adventure and true love. She has made a promise to herself and to the spinster club, that she belongs to, that she will only marry for true love and nothing less. Lady Poppy has turned down repeated proposals from good men, because she does not love these men. She has also told a white lie, well at least she thought it was a white lie. You see, Poppy thinks that the Duke of Drummond does not exist. She has told all of the men that have proposed to her that The Duke of Drummond is her finance. This is so she can wait for her one and only true love. Lady Poppy is going to be in for the shock of her life when she attends a ball, and in walks the real life Duke of Drummond. Lady Poppy wants adventure, well, she is going to get her adventure with the Duke. Will Lady Poppy marry the Duke of Drummond for real, or will she find a way to get out the marriage proposal without falling in love with him?

Funny, witty and charming is this delightful read of “Dukes To the Left Of Me, Princes To The Right”. Kieran Kramer writes a wonderful novel that will having you smiling all the way through this book right to the end. I could not stop smiling and laughing at the great characters, and witty humor in this book. I have read Kieran Kramer's first book, and loved it. I loved this book just as much! Fantastic job Kieran!

5 Hearts Out Of 5

Reviewed by: Lady Victoria Kelly-HistoricalRomanceBooks.ca

Visit my Website at http://www.historicalromancebooks.ca
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Dukes to the Left of Me, Princes to the Right.