Libby's Reviews > To Have or to Hold

Feb 17, 12

bookshelves: christian-romance
Recommended for: Lisa Goulding, & Jessica Williams
Read from February 14 to 16, 2012

I give this book four stars for the mere fact that it was quite the page turner, and I couldn't help but stay up until the wee hours reading this massive-cheesy-everything-will-be-happily-ever-after LDS romance. I can see why these young mormon girls have a distorted way of thinking especially after reading a book such as this one. So, I should pretend that as I sit here and try to be as good as I can my life is still pretty crap-y? Yet, here is a girl who is doing opposite of what she was raised, but she gets her happily ever after and everything is just perfect? Hmm... I know, I probably sound bitter, and should stop reading books like this. However, books like these are like a train wreck - you just have to look - or in the case of reading, YOU JUST HAVE TO READ!

This was my first book from this author, and I truly did enjoy this book. (She actually has another book of hers I would like to read.) I also felt like this author pushed the bounds of a "mormon fiction." And of course, I liked that.
Likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read To Have or to Hold.