Arthur's Reviews > Force of Law

Force of Law by Jez Morrow

Jan 12, 12

bookshelves: like-listening-to-romance-d-amour

"It's not like what you're thinking!" This saying usually we hear when a spouse find his lover in other man's hand. This book is full of that. Not of the Big Misunderstandings, but of many actions that are interpreted differently at first, until we get the actual account from the characters themselves.

A year ago, Tom was dumped by his rich boyfriend, Wells. Today, Wells' super rich cousin, Law, asked him if he'd like to attend Wells' wedding- as his date. Looking for a closure (and revenge) Tom agreed. Little did he know, things were not like what he's thinking.

This is cinderfella slash pretty woman par excellence. Somehow, I like it very much. Tom is likable, and Law is someone you want to hate but you couldn't because you know that despite his odious behaviors, he's a nice guy.

The plot is nice and sweet. The writing flows nicely, and the humor is funny. The sex...wow... smoking hot!

If you're up for a billionaire trying to win over an auto mechanic, give this story as try. If you have done it before, reread (again)! Just remember, things are not always as they look.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Force of Law.

dateDown_arrow    newest »

Ryoma Gartre It's funny bhow i agree with most of your reviews and here it seems like we read two completely different books, lol, anyway just saying hi ^^.

Arthur Lol... that shows that we're different persons, not same person in different dimensions or something like that... btw, even myself sometimes wonder, " why did I gave this high/low rating" for certain book?