Staci's Reviews > The Wolf Who Loved Me

The Wolf Who Loved Me by Lydia Dare

May 31, 12

bookshelves: kindle-booklist, netgalley-books
Read from May 17 to 19, 2012

When Lydia Dare (writing team of Tammy Falkner and Ava Stone) released her newest creation, I knew that I had to read it because I loved the Regency Vampyre Trilogy so much!! I was not disappointed one bit with this story and gobbled it up in just a few days! I love the characters that this duo brings to the pages and I honestly can say that it was very easy for me to conjure up specific images of them in my mind while reading about their fantastic adventures!! The male leads are always these strong and virile men, but they also have that hint of vulnerability that makes you immediately fall in love with them!! Madeline is sassy and starts to really come into her own during the book and I love her innocence when she and Weston finally become "married"!

Recommend? If you're looking for a fun paranormal regency romance then look no further than Lydia Dare's entire booklist!! Even though this was number five in the Westfield Wolves series, I really feel that it can be a stand-alone without having to start at the beginning! (I know..I never read out-of-order! and truth be told, I had no idea this was number 5 until I was done!!).

Author: Lydia Dare
Source: review copy from Sourcebooks Casablanca
Genre: Paranormal Romance
Pages: e-book
Published:  April 2012
*Uncorrected eARC via NetGalley

Disclaimer:Thank you toSourcebooks Casablanca/NetGalley for sending me a review copy. I was not compensated for my review. My thoughts on this book were in no way influenced by the author or publicist.They are my personal reflections based solely on MY experience while reading this novel.

Review Book #14
© 2011, Staci of Life in the Thumb. All Rights Reserved. If you reading this on a site other than, Life in the Thumb or Staci's feed, be aware that this post has been stolen and is used without permission.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Wolf Who Loved Me.