Smash's Reviews > Once Burned

Once Burned by Jeaniene Frost

Jul 22, 12

bookshelves: arc, paranormal-romance, signed, favorites, read-2012, review-request-complete, book-reviews
Read from June 12 to 15, 2012 — I own a copy

1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Once Burned.

Quotes Smash Liked

Jeaniene Frost
“That one tickled. If electrocution is your way of flirting, I commend you on your originality.”

Jeaniene Frost
“No, I do my torturing in the dungeon like any other respectable castle owner,”

Jeaniene Frost
“I'm attracted to a lot of hot guys. If Chris Hemsworth were here, I'd light him up like a firecracker with how fast I'd jump on him.”

Jeaniene Frost
“People frequently bore me, sometimes amuse me, most often irritate me, but rarely intrigue me.”

Jeaniene Frost
“My body is the only thing that’s truly mine, so I don’t give it away as though it’s worthless.”
tags: leila

Jeaniene Frost
“Don’t. I’m all sweaty and bloody,” I protested.
“Heavens, not sweat and blood,” he replied mockingly. I managed to smile. Smartass vampire.”

Jeaniene Frost
“I’d forgotten to keep blasting a song in my mind. I remedied my mistake, but the lyrics to “Do You Really Want to Hurt Me” seemed too close to home at the mo-ment.

“Culture Club?” Now his mouth curled downward. “And you accuse me of practicing cruel and unusual punishment.”

Jeaniene Frost
“If I didn’t want you so much,” he said in a deadly purr, “I’d let you keep fucking me with your gaze, but you make me impatient.”
tags: vlad

Jeaniene Frost
“Good. If you checked your e-mail every five minutes, or keep texting and Tweeting in the middle of our conversation, I might snap your neck out of sheer principle.”

06/12/2012 page 30
8.0% "Haven't been able to read much today. I'm surprised the book is from Leila's POV..."
06/13/2012 page 150
39.0% "Oh my. Vlad is raw sex with only a smile and maybe a whispered promise..." 3 comments
06/13/2012 page 190
49.0% "Holla! @Jeaniene_Frost just knocked my socks off w/ that sex scene! She sure has talent in that dept. :D" 2 comments
06/14/2012 page 284
74.0% "Holy shite, people! There's a new chapter in town. Chapter 36, to be exact. Holla!"

Comments (showing 1-3)

dateUp_arrow    newest »

Shirley Still jealous. ;) No rush on the review. I won't read it until I get my hands on Vlad... um... I mean the book.

Kristin What the?!?!? NO!! Vlad can't top 32!! Wait, it's been a while... I'll take anything at this point! Is it the 26th yet?!?!?

message 1: by Amy (new) - added it

Amy at bookgoonie I've got the fire extinguisher ready. Burn me up Vlad!!!