nicole's Reviews > The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook

Jan 11, 12

it was ok
bookshelves: 2012
Read in January, 2012

A collectional of wedding inspiration and advice from the editors of The Knot.

This book came accidentally via ILL when I requested The Knot's Book of Lists. Our wedding planning is well under way and luckily our venue won't need much decoration for, as luck would have it, it's a library! The rest writes itself.

But the logistics are proving to be far harder to wrangle than we imagined and alas this book didn't provide what we needed. Some of the advice, such as information on invitations, was helpful but really it was mostly eye candy that was old hat from their website, Pinterest and the legions of wedding blogs I read on a daily basis.

I would suggest it for those working with a blank canvas or looking to replicate another wedding aesthetic.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Knot Ultimate Wedding Lookbook.

message 1: by nicole (new)

nicole the only thing i used was the real simple weddings magazine (they republish them with the same info every six months, but with different "real life wedding" features ) and i found it super helpful. if that is perhaps helpful to you. AND CONGRATS!!

nicole thanks so much, nicole! i've read last fall's real simple and really enjoy it, but the magazines are just not in my budget right now.