Bundles of's Reviews > The Edumacation of Jay Baker

The Edumacation of Jay Baker by Jay  Clark

Apr 19, 12

bookshelves: arcs, sent-to-me, own, review-copies, 2012-debut-author-challenge
Read from January 12 to 20, 2012

The Edumacation of Jay Baker was a fun read! It took a little while for the story to pick up but once it did, it was really good! It was a book of mixed emotions. Some wanted you to laugh out loud and other kept you quiet and sad. Jay Clark is a debut author for 2012, so if your participating in the challenge and want a fun, easy-to-read book, go out and pick this up!!!

The story evolves around a boy named Jay Baker. He is in love with his best friend (and cheerleader!!!) Cameo "Appearance" Parnell. Although, when her shares a kiss with her and Cameo jumps back screaming, "Oh My God!", Jay gets the idea that she isn't interested. That is only ONE of his problems. Another one is that Jay's parents is splitting up....because her mom is cheating on her dad. Trying to figure out who this guy is, he suddenly comes to conclusions. SHE'S CHEATING ON HIM WITH CAMEO'S DAD! And that's when things just weave itself into a tangled web. Until another girl named Caroline Richardson (tennis-goddess!) comes into the picture....Will he totally forget Cameo is even there?

I really enjoyed this book! I give it a 4 out of five stars! I still have the old copy ARC....hope to get a finished, newly covered one!

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read The Edumacation of Jay Baker.

01/14/2012 page 75
28.0% "So sad :( but funny humor"