Sarah A.'s Reviews > Blue-Blooded Vamp

Blue-Blooded Vamp by Jaye Wells

Jun 07, 12

Read from January 11 to June 07, 2012

Bye Bye Sabina!

Very intersting setting, the underworl realm. I'm always interested to read books featuring underworld theme. I believe Jaye wells did a fine job in this plot. I mostly loved the part where she was being tested, that is, mainly the second half of the book more than the first half. But it sure deserves a 4 star rating. I even got teary eyed in some scenes and I really felt for Sabina and what she had to go through.

I honestly enjoyed this series, and I recommend it to anyone who didn't read it. But to be honest I'd recommend with a few reservations..

No.1- Beware the cheezy dialogue! These books are filled to the nth degree with cliche lines, so be warned.

no.2- The heroine is sometimes too damn arrogant bordering on stupid and rash. But overall, lovable.

NO.3- The hero is.. Blugh! Not interesting in the least.

No.4- The last book was damn good but too freaking long for it's own good. Especially the epilogue.

No.5- The minion is very fun to read and you get many surprises in the final installmenst.

No.6- Although this last book was too long, I think the author wanted an elaborate and satisfying ending to her series, which - definitely - is her right.

No.7- Be sure that if you read this series, no doubt that you're going to look out for any new books from Jaye Wells.

In the end:

Thank you Jaye Wells for giving us this series. We'll wait for more from you.

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Blue-Blooded Vamp.

05/29/2012 page 42