★Ruth★'s Reviews > My Soul to Save

My Soul to Save by Rachel Vincent

Jan 11, 2012

liked it
bookshelves: female-pov, death, ghosts, series-read-ya-supernatural
Read from February 10 to April 30, 2012

I have to say I didn't enjoy this as much as the first one though it did redeem itself close to the end.
I guess I just didn't really understand why they got involved in the first place.
In the last book I have to say I was a big fan of Tod, even more so than Nash.
But in this one I was really surprised and how cold & selfish he was.
His total disregard for Kaylee well being was not what I expected from him at all.
And as for Kaylee & Nash I really didn't feel like their story progressed much at.
I could have done with a bit more time spent on that & on Kaylee's friendship with Emma (who is awesome) & less on descriptions of the Nether World..I do actually have an imagination, I don't need every detail spelled out to me over & over again.
Overall I really felt like this was a bit of a filler.
I will continue on the series but only if I have nothing else to get or I see it in my library. Hopefully the next installment will renew my interest in the series, cause it really did start out great.
1 like · flag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read My Soul to Save.

04/29/2012
50.0% "Not enjoying this as much as the first for some reason, I'm not really getting why they are involved."
01/01/2014 marked as: series-read-ya-supernatural

Kristy Totally agree!! I want to continue the series only because I heard it gets better, but I will not be spending money on it. I'm hoping my electronic library gets it soon.

★Ruth★ Awh I just saw this comment now Kristy, I've read the next one and still hoovering at 3 stars :(