Eima's Reviews > Two Truths and a Lie

Two Truths and a Lie by Sara Shepard

Mar 06, 12

Read from February 10 to March 06, 2012

I was this close to giving this book a 3 star rating during the first quarter of it. Honestly, I found this book a little boring at the beginning because the mysteries just kept adding up and my short attention span wasn't cooperating. The toll of our recent finals, perhaps.

Anyways, this book was good. A lot of revelations, yes but as expected, the mysteries just had to outnumber them. I think that this book became more special because of Thayer. Oh my, I really like his character. Even more than Ethan who, after this book I become more suspicious of. What's the deal with him, really? If he turns out to be Sutton's real killer (which somehow I doubt in a way because hello, Sara Shepard here)I wouldn't be so surprised. At the same time I'll feel really bad about Emma.

In short, I just really don't like Ethan. Both in the series and the show. I'm all for Thayer hehe

Mr. Mercer's a big mystery too... I wonder what's up. Oh well, I can't wait for Hide and Seek! Too bad it'll be months away.
1 like · likeflag

Sign into Goodreads to see if any of your friends have read Two Truths and a Lie.

02/24/2012 page 68
23.29% "I am totally intrigued by Thayer, to the point that I am loving his character a lot more than I expected."
02/24/2012 page 68
03/02/2012 page 178
61.0% "It's sad how I'm busy with school work and rest that I can't even finish a book even if I wanted to. Anyhow, it may be the influence of watching the tv series before reading this but... I find Ethan so hard to be likeable. And to think that in the novels I even suspect him."